Borosil ltd Smart Home Appliances Product Catalogue
Tag Line :- Performs Beautifully
Example Of Products made by Borosil ltd Smart Home appliances
- Mixer Grinder
- Juicer Mixer Grinder
- Hand Blender
Check out the Latest Catalogue of Borosil Smart home Appliances 2021
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Check out the Latest Catalogue of Borosil Smart Home Appliances 2022
Check out the latest Products By Borosil Ltd Click on the Images to Find the Product , Features and Price with Availability
HISTORY OF BOROSIL BRAND
- Borosil is born as a Public Limited Company to acquire the existing business of Industrial & Engineering Apparatus Company Pvt Ltd, set up by Dr.Lele. The name is inspired by borosilicate glass, the company’s main product category. The company begins to sell products under the “Borosil” brand.
- Corning Glass Works, USA joins Borosil Ltd as a Technical and Financial Collaborator. Borosil starts using the Corning brand as well.
- Corning becomes the majority shareholder.
- Borosil introduces the iconic Vision Glass as its first consumer product, which soon becomes India’s most loved and recognized glass.
- Following a directive from the Government of India to promote local brands, all products are now sold under the Borosil brand.
- Corning divests its entire shareholding to a company promoted by the Kheruka family.
- Gujarat Borosil, a subsidiary of Borosil, is set up to manufacture architectural glass with a 230 ton per day facility in Bharuch, Gujarat.
- Within 5 years, the company’s turnover triples/doubles and profit doubles.
- Borosil introduces Borosil International, a range of imported consumer glassware that enjoys instant popularity.
- With the growing popularity of microwaves, Borosil, which is already synonymous with heat proof glass, becomes the default choice of housewives for microwavable utensils.
- Vyline Glassworks sets up a state of the art manufacturing facility in Bharuch, Gujarat for laboratory and consumer glassware.
- Gujarat Borosil sets up India’s first and only solar glass production line with an 180 ton per day facility in Bharuch, Gujarat.
- Gujarat Borosil introduces anti reflective coating for solar glass, a first of its kind in India. Vyline sets up a second manufacturing facility in Tarapur, Maharashtra for manufacturing its laboratory range
- Gujarat Borosil makes the world’s first antimony free solar glass.
- Borosil diversifies its consumer product range to include small kitchen appliances Borosil launches Labquest – its entry into laboratory instruments.
- Borosil acquires Hopewell Tableware Pvt. Ltd in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Borosil acquires controlling interest in Klasspack Pvt Ltd, in Nasik, Maharashtra and enters the pharmaceutical primary packaging market. Borosil launches its first glass lunch box, which is an instant success with its anti-plastic messaging
- Gujarat Borosil produces the world’s first fully 2 mm solar glass, facilitating a revolutionary 30% increase in solar module efficiency.
- Vyline Glassworks Ltd and Hopewell Tableware Pvt Ltd merge into Borosil Ltd.
- Borosil Technologies Limited with a mandate to research, design, develop laboratory equipment is set up at Hinjewadi, Pune, India. Borosil’s Labquest range of laboratory equipment is manufactured by Borosil Technologies Limited.
- The National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai Bench (NCLT), vide its Order pronounced on January 15, 2020, approved the Composite Scheme of Amalgamation and Arrangement (‘Scheme’) which provided for:(a) Amalgamation of Vyline Glass Works Limited (VGWL), Fennel Investment and Finance Private Limited (FIFPL) and Gujarat Borosil Limited (‘GBL’) with Borosil Glass Works Limited (‘Demerged Company’ or ‘BGWL’) [name changed to Borosil Renewables Limited (BRL)]; and(b) Demerger of the Scientific and Industrial products and Consumer products business of BGWL along with the scientific and industrial products and consumer products business (vested in BGWL pursuant to amalgamation of VGWL with BGWL) into Borosil Limited (‘the Resulting Company’ or ‘BL’).The Scheme became effective from 12th February, 2020. Appointed date of the Scheme is 1st October 2018. Accordingly, post demerger, Borosil Renewables Limited is carrying on Solar Glass Business and Borosil Limited is carrying on the Scientific and Industrial Product Business and Consumer Product Business including opal ware business.The trading in equity shares of our Company i.e. Borosil Limited commenced from 22nd July, 2020 on BSE Limited (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE).