Valentine’s week from February 7 which is celebrated as the Rose Day until the last and the most important Valentine’s Day on February 14.This week Constitutes a very special day on 10th of February known as “Teddy Day”. Valentine’s week from the seventh to fourteenth is likewise called the love week or the romance week. This year, Valentine’s week begins and ends on Sunday.
“History of Teddy Bear”
Morris Michtom, a Brooklyn candy shop owner, saw the cartoon and had an idea. He and his wife Rose also made stuffed animals, and Michtom decided to create a stuffed toy bear and dedicate it to the president who refused to shoot a bear. He called it ‘Teddy’s Bear
History of Teddy Day The day is celebrated by giving a gift (cuddly teddy bear) that symbolizes the love/relationship of two individuals. It is believed that former US President Theodore ‘Teddy’ Roosevelt is behind the name Teddy
Why do we celebrate this Day?
This is the time when people express their feelings to the ones they love, lovers unite and promise to stay by each other till eternity. Teddy Day is celebrated on February 10, when people shower gifts in form of soft cuddly teddy bears to the ones they love. Who doesn’t like getting a teddy for hugging them to sleep?
Colors of Teddy Bears
- Giving Pink color teddy bear on Teddy Day expresses appreciation
- Giving Red color teddy bear on Teddy Day signifies love.
- Giving Blue color teddy bear on Teddy Day bear signifies commitment
- Giving Green color teddy bear on Teddy Day means you are ready to wait for your beloved
- Giving Orange color teddy bear on Teddy Day symbolizes happiness, hope and light.
Best Gifting Options on Teddy Day
Option 1 :-
2 th Option :-
3 th Option :-
4 th Option :-
5 th Option :-
6 th Option :-
7 th Option :-
Option 8 :-
9 th Option :-
10 th Option :-
11 th Option :-
12 th Option :-
13 th Option:-
14 th Option :-
15 th Option :-
Teddy Day : Wishes and messages
- Can I give a hug to my softest teddy on Teddy Day?
- Giving you a big fat fluffy teddy on Teddy Day, love you!
- A teddy is always the best listener. Happy Teddy Day!
- What fills the bed is not pillows and not dreams, its a teddy. Here is a teddy for you beautiful! Happy Teddy Day!
- You, my love, will always have my back as a teddy I am giving you on Happy Teddy Day darling!
- The softness and warmth of your love remind me of my childhood love for teddy. Happy teddy day!
- Teddy is never an outdated gift for anyone. Happy teddy day!
- I am gifting you a teddy to keep you warm with love. Happy Teddy Day!
- Teddy is a stress buster, a tight hugger. Happy Teddy Day!
- Sending this teddy to make you feel the warmth of my love whenever Im not around. Happy Teddy Day!
- Sending cuddly teddy to my lovely, gorgeous love. Happy Teddy Day to you, sweetheart!
- On the teddy day, I wish you lots of love. Happy teddy day, love!
- You are as soft and cute as a teddy. Happy teddy day, love!
- Like your teddy, I want you to hug me tight, Happy teddy day!
- Happy teddy day! You are cuter than the cutest teddy ever.
- I wanna tell you today that you are my teddy and I love you!
Why do people love teddy?
The benefits of having a teddy bear
“The teddy bear is a very traditional and timeless toy, and is often given as a keepsake to a young child,” she said. “People still see them as an important part of growing up, because they provide comfort and companionship, and a friend to talk to
Is it OK to sleep with a teddy?
Is it OK to sleep with a stuffed animal? Experts say it’s OK to sleep with your stuffed animal every night—even if you no longer sleep in your childhood bed. However, if your attachment to your stuffed animal impacts your work or relationships, that’s usually a sign of a deeper issue that needs to be addressed.